The championship starts on April 1st and the grand finals & summer party will be celebrated on July 26th
There are 3 categories: 6X6, 4x4 and 2x2 (Not recommended for beginners)
·Team limit is 24 teams in the 6x6
·Team limit is 24 teams in the 4x4
·Team limit is 24 teams in the 2x2
·The championship consists of 3 rounds:
1) Qualifying round: Initial matches that enable us to divide the teams into leagues
2) Regular Season: Within each league every team plays every other team once, to score points that will decide the final ranking,
which determines who plays who in the Playoffs (1 vs 8, 2 vs 7 etc.)
3) Playoffs: Elimination rounds to determine the best teams from each league of each category
·Mondays & Wednesdays will be used to play 6x6 matches
·Tuesdays & Thursdays will be used to play 4x4 matches
·Fridays will be used to play 2x2 matches
·It's permitted for teams to play with their own net, but they must notify La ORG that they aren't using a PRBB net. If this is not
done both teams will be penalised 1 point
·In emergencies, there is a 5th net available (on request by email to La ORG)
Registration should be done two steps:
· Preregistration starts on March 4th.
· You have to preregister your team online and create a new user. Warning --> Each team needs its own user with a unique email registration.
· REMEMBER : External participants will NOT be accepted!!! Only PRBB residents or ex-residents can register. --> Check what PRBB resident means in the FAQ section
·Preregistration deadline is March 10th at midnight or when team limit has been reached.
-->AFTER STEP 1 YOUR TEAM WILL REMAIN "PENDING ADMIN APPROVAL" UNTIL YOU COMPLETE STEP 2<--
· A preregistrered team becomes a registered team after:
·making the payment (Price: 30€ 6x6 - 25€ 4x4 - 10€ - 2x2)
·delivering the disclaimer document signed by the captain
·filling in the player information form.
·The payments can be made at the old Acellera office in the inner square ( next to the corridor that connects with the hospital), on the following dates: March 13th and 14th from 1pm to 3pm. Remember ONLY CASH.
-->AFTER STEP 2 YOUR TEAM WILL BE ACTIVATED, YOU WILL RECEIVE ANOTHER E-MAIL CONTAINING INFORMATION ABOUT HOW TO LOG IN, SET YOUR PASSWORD, AND OTHER DETAILS<--
·At any time during the game, there must be at least two players of each sex per team on the field (both for 4x4 and 6x6), so make sure you have enough players of the appropriate gender to comply with this rule.
·If anybody new comes to your lab and want to join to a team, please, notify it to LaORG and we add as soon as possible the new player to the team.
Before the game
·Make sure what is your assigned net and which team will pick the net up at the principal reception desk.
·Set up the net: Instrutions are -->https://youtu.be/l7MWb1BIdAY?t=1m38s
·If matches are to be rescheduled (try to avoid this), follow these instructions:
0) Check for a free slot in the "Calendar" (there are a maximum of 4 slots per hour)
1) Contact opposing team's captain to organize the rescheduling (email contact provided under "Teams" login required)
2) Come to an agreement with the opposing team's captain
3) Recheck if the slot is still available
4) In case slot is taken return to point 0), otherwise continue with point 5)
5) Contact ORG (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the opposing team's captain in CC, providing the details of the rescheduled game (old day & time, new day & time, your team's name, opposing team's name)
6) Wait for confirmation from La ORG
7) Play the game!!!
NOTE: Games that are played without proper approval from La ORG count as not having been played (0 points accumulated!)
After the game
·The captain of the winning team has to input the result under “My matches”. An email will be sent to La ORG and the two captains involved, so please do not cheat ;)
·We kindly ask you to introduce the points achieved in EVERY set to enable a direct comparison (e.g. Set1: 15-21, Set2: 21-19, Set3: 15-13. This information is needed only in the case of equal points and ratio of won:lost sets. Thanks for your help ;)